The Realme Narzo 10 offers a very familiar package coming from the Realme 6i. This means you enthusiasts who purchase this smartphone will be settling for a MediaTek G80 processor, an IPS LCD display, a massive 5000mAh battery. In summary, you loved the Realme 6i, then your certainly going to love the Narzo 10.
Realme Narzo 10 Key Specs & Features
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 Pixels, 269 PPI
- Android 10, Realme UI
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB Built-in Storage
- 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2MP Quad Cameras
- 16 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint (Rear-mounted)
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
Design and Display
Scrutinizing the design of the Realme Narzo 10 you discover a very familiar setup, that has not only been featured on the Realme 6i, but also on likes of the Realme X2 and the Realme 5S.
What differentiates the aforementioned smartphones is their color options and the pattern which they bear on the rear. On the rear of the Realme 6i, we have white stripes running from top to bottom.
The rear panel is also home to an array of quad cameras, a camera flash, a capacitive fingerprint sensor, and the Realme branding, which indicates its a Realme smartphone.
Upfront we have a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, which has a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 and a screen density of 269 PPI. This display is home to a notch that houses a front-facing camera.
The Realme Narzo 10 camera department is home to a quad-camera setup on the rear and a single camera front camera setup, which is sort of what we have been seeing on smartphones in this category.
The quad-camera setup on the rear comprises of a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP monochrome camera.
This camera rear setup is capable of shooting videos capped at 1080p resolution. You also get Panorama and HDR mode for photos.
Selfies are manned by a 16MP single camera which is also capable of 1080p videos and HDR and Panorama for photos.
Hardware and Software
The Realme Narzo 10 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 Processor, a Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processing unit, a 4GB RAM, 128GB of internal storage with an option for micro-SD expansion a massive 5000 mAh battery.
On the software side, you have got Realme’s user interface running on top of the Android 10 operating system.
The Realme Narzo 10 features a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port. It also features WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
Internet connectivity is capped at 4G, due to the absence of 5G support. This means download, uploads, and streaming will be restricted to 4G speeds.
Realme Narzo 10 Price and Availability
The price of the Realme Narzo 10 starts around $170, which is about 65,658 Naira, 18,192 Kenyan Shillings, 984 Ghana Cedi.
The Realme Narzo 10 was announced on May 11, 2020, and is expected to go on sale on May 18, 2020. It comes in That White and That Green.
Realme Narzo 10 Specs
Here are a few specs of the Realme Narzo 10:
- Platform: Android 10, Realme UI
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4GB
- Colours: That White, That Green
- Dimension: 164.4 x 75.4 x 9 mm
- Weight: 199 g
- SIM Type: Nano
- SIM Count: Dual
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen 720 x 1600 pixels, 269 PPI
- Screen Protection: –
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (Primary) f/1.8 + 8MP (Ultrawide) f/2.3 + 2MP (Macro) f/2.4 + 2MP (B/W) f/2.4
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Panorama, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.0, HDR, Panorama, 1080p @ 30fps
- Built-in Storage: 128GB
- Memory Card Support: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes, microSDXC
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: –
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: –
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C (2.0), reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: –
- Push Emails: –
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: –
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear Mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 18W